Olivia might give it a two thumbs up but I'm all torn and emotional about it ;)
Still so very cute, but she looks a little older...!
SOOOO cute! She looks older. She has AMAZING hair!
LOVE the last pict!Looks alot lighter...should hold curls now!
Love the grin and the two thumbs! That is so cute!! Love the haircut too!
oh so cute! I keep wanting to give Macie a little BOB, but I just can't do it, It would feel like I am killng something.. I don't know what, but something.
ADORABLE!!! She looks so much older now. I give it a two thumbs up as well!
Her hair looks great. I can't believe how long it was getting. So cute!
She is way too cute. I'm with Melissa though, a little emotional about it.
Oh, she is so cute. I love the haircut. That last picture is so fun...she looks so excited.
I guess she does like it... very cute.
I Love it! She is so cute and her hair looks so thick and healthy. Maybe it will curl now or flip up :)
that last pic is AWESOME! love it olivia!
Post a Comment
13 scribbles...:
Olivia might give it a two thumbs up but I'm all torn and emotional about it ;)
Still so very cute, but she looks a little older...!
SOOOO cute! She looks older. She has AMAZING hair!
LOVE the last pict!
Looks alot lighter...should hold curls now!
Love the grin and the two thumbs! That is so cute!! Love the haircut too!
oh so cute! I keep wanting to give Macie a little BOB, but I just can't do it, It would feel like I am killng something.. I don't know what, but something.
ADORABLE!!! She looks so much older now. I give it a two thumbs up as well!
Her hair looks great. I can't believe how long it was getting. So cute!
She is way too cute. I'm with Melissa though, a little emotional about it.
Oh, she is so cute. I love the haircut. That last picture is so fun...she looks so excited.
I guess she does like it... very cute.
I Love it! She is so cute and her hair looks so thick and healthy. Maybe it will curl now or flip up :)
that last pic is AWESOME! love it olivia!
Post a Comment