Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Love!

To the love of my life....
I love that each passing year of your life, (and there have been many,) have just made you even more handsome.
More intelligent, caring, compassionate, giving, understanding, wiser and loving.
My man in kindergarten
My man on a mission....
Us in Moab in 2004
My man and his girls
Happy Happy Birthday Brad!

I LOVE YOU!
You are EVERYTHING to me.
My sunshine, my joy, my reason to be, my best friend.
I hope your day is fantastic!

You know, 36 isn't THAT old... Not really!

8 scribbles...:

Verónica Valbuena said...

¡¡¡Muchísimas felicidades Brad!!!

Jenn Douglas said...

Happy Birthday, Brad! We are so blessed to have you in the Douglas Family. You are a great person and I really admire your strong testimony. Thanks for your example.

Melissa said...

So what's the big plans for tonight?
Gonna paint the town red?

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Brad!

Sarah said...

Meant to leave bithday wishes yesterday - SO Happy (belated) Day!!
Hope that he was "front and center" for the whole day!

RaShawn said...

Happy birthday Brad! Hope is was great!

Kat said...

Hope your day was happy bro!! Sure do love ya!!

Talbot Family said...

What happened to all of those freckles? Too cute! Happy Birthday Bradly.