Awwwwwwwwwwww cute.Man I see where Olivia gets her hair from, look at your hair man, it's so thick and a cool colour.6 years aye.Congrats.
6 YEARS! Sweet, you guys are right on track with TOpher and I. 6 years, two kids, ages 1 (give or take) and 4 (give or take)
Felicidades!!! ^-^
Hope it was a good one!
Sweetness!!! Happy day kiddos!
Happy 6 and many many more!!! (great picture)
LOVE this picture!!! What a great adventure it has been these last 6 years and all those more in the future!! You have accomplished so much!!! Congrats!!
I hope you got to go out to dinner. Very cute couple.
That's awesome, congrats! Love the pic :)
this is SUCH a good photo! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! and many more to come!!! ;D
Post a Comment
10 scribbles...:
Awwwwwwwwwwww cute.
Man I see where Olivia gets her hair from, look at your hair man, it's so thick and a cool colour.
6 years aye.
Congrats.
6 YEARS! Sweet, you guys are right on track with TOpher and I. 6 years, two kids, ages 1 (give or take) and 4 (give or take)
Felicidades!!! ^-^
Hope it was a good one!
Sweetness!!! Happy day kiddos!
Happy 6 and many many more!!!
(great picture)
LOVE this picture!!! What a great adventure it has been these last 6 years and all those more in the future!! You have accomplished so much!!! Congrats!!
I hope you got to go out to dinner. Very cute couple.
That's awesome, congrats! Love the pic :)
this is SUCH a good photo!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! and many more to come!!! ;D
Post a Comment