Brad and I had our 6th Anniversary last week. We were able to celebrate this past weekend, thanks to a wonderful and amazing sister-in-law who volunteered to stay with our kids ALL. NIGHT. LONG. It was truly a treat. Nice to be able to get away for a night, to sleep in, to wake up to an alarm clock and not a three year old staring intently at your face from two inches away, or a crying baby wanting to be fed. Just some quality time with my love. We went to Tepenyaki's for dinner. It's our favorite restaurant, and we go each year for our anniversary. Then we headed to Little America. We had a nice room in the tower with amazing views.
Our room
Nice little surprise for Brad. Chocolate covered strawberries.
A rose for me...
Sparkling cider for both of us.
A little bit of relaxing reading...
The view of the parking lot from our room.
View of the city
A little token gift from Little America.
The happy couple in a self portrait.
After we checked out, we went to Market Street Grill for breakfast. Then Brad surprised me by taking me to Pictureline and buying me a new lens for my camera. We came home to two very happy girls. Thank you to Marianne for taking such good care of our girls so we could enjoy a night together without worries.
Happy Anniversary Brad! I love you!

8 scribbles...:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome Carrie.
Congrats.
I'm so happy for you guys (and a little jeleous)
LUUCCKKYY!!! Auntie Marianne is the bomb!!!! Love you two.
hope you guys had a fantastical time! that place looks legit. :D
Way to go, Brad and Marianne!!
Carrie, did you cut your hair?
6 years huh!
Looks like a very posh break. Glad you guys got out to celebrate.
How Fun!! Okay, who planned this? You or Brad? Joint idea? I want an anniversary like that!
Happy Anniversary ya'll! It looks like ya'll had a great time together and I am glad ya'll got a chance to be alone without the kiddies. Love ya'll.
Nice anniversary. I am jealous too!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I am happy for you - Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment