We had such a great Christmas. It was Tagen's first, and she's at such a fun stage of life. It was also the first Christmas that Olivia really understood what was going on. She ran into our room in the morning and exclaimed, "DAD! There's presents on our couch and under the tree! Santa was here!" She was really excited and it was pretty dang cute. We kept it real simple, but it was enough to entertain the girls. They know they are loved and that's what really matters.
I'm so glad Brad was able to capture this facial expression of Tagen's.
She was loving her presents.
Olivia had this big smile on her face for MOST of the day.
As Tagen opened this box of clothes, she took each out, one by one
and flung them over her shoulder into my lap. It was so funny.
Then she wanted to do the same with Olivia's clothes... See her eyeing the box?
Olivia showing off one of her presents. This pegboard kept both
girls entertained for a while on Christmas morning.
Olivia playing with one of Tagen's new toys. An Elmo piano.
Tagen playing with one of her new toys... a talking nursery rhyme book.
She was eyeing Olivia playing with the Elmo piano...
It was a fun morning at home. After we opened presents at home, we headed up to my parents house to meet with most of my siblings. We had dinner and exchanged gifts. We really had a good day.

8 scribbles...:
Looks like life is good right now. your girls are beautiful.
That's first pic of Tagen is CRAZY.
I love it.
Great pictures and it looks like you had a great Christmas.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Your girls are darling and I loved the pics of them smiling and opening presents - precious! By the way, congrats on your anniversary!
hahahaha....Tagen makes me laugh! I LOVE those pictures! Priceless!
I love the 1st picture of Tagen! She is a hoot! I am glad that you all had a great Christmas!
The time you guys spent at home down on the floor with toys looks WONDERFUL!
Christmas with little kids...there's nothing better!
Post a Comment