I love that Olivia totally posed for this picture ALL. BY. HERSELF.
Olivia recently walked into the bathroom, only to come right back and stick her head out the door.
She looked at me with the look of a 16 year old and asked,
"Mom, where are the ear toothpicks?"
Me: "What? Huh? Ear toothpicks? What are those Olivia?"
Olivia: "You knooow, ear toothpicks!"
Me: "Oh, do you mean, Q-tips? Let me get you some..."
I love that Olivia refers to knives as "Sharps."
I often hear her ask, "Mom, can I use the sharp, please?"
Olivia was recently sick with the stomach flu. After throwing up about 8 times, she wanted to call Grandma and tell her about all her woes. This is what she said, "When I throw up it's funny, but when I taste the throw up in my mouth it makes me sad."
She sings Jingle Bells like this... "Jingle bells, jingle bells. Jingle all the way.
Oh what fun it is to ride in a open toppen sleigh, hey!"
Brad and I were watching Superman Returns the other night, and Olivia popped up from behind the couch, saw Clark Kent, and asked, "Is this Parry Hotter?" I love that she recognized the circle glasses, and that she referred to him as "Parry Hotter." (She's never even seen Harry Potter except for about 3 minutes worth. Too funny.)
One day after she finished watching The Incredibles, Olivia turned to me and said, "Mom, are you and me and Tagen going to have powers one day like daddy and the Incredibles?" I asked what powers Daddy had. "Oh, he's super strong. He's got powers."
Olivia might have been heard saying, "Daddy, you're fat."
We have a game with Olivia where we ask her, "Who made you smart?" She answers, Daddy.
"Who made you cute?" - Mommy.
"Who made you funny?" - Papa.
Who made you sweet?" - Grandma.
After asking her these usual questions, she turned to us and asked, "Who made me farting?" I quickly answered, "That, my dear, is ALL daddy."

8 scribbles...:
She is totally one of a kind!
Awesome.
I LOVE IT! You have to keep these up, I just laugh so freaking hard! I love to have these little conversations with them and see exactly what is going through their heads! She is so funny.
Macie thinks and acts like a 16 year old too, I think I am screwed when those days actually come!
LOL-- That is funny and cute.
ha ha ha ha SAWEET! i love that she is so original!
She is a funny little girl. Wish she lived closer.
I love the blogs when you quote Olivia--very fun!
Daddy definitely made Olivia farting. Hahahaha!
Post a Comment