Monday, June 2, 2008

Today while doing my usual morning blog hopping, I came across this very funny friend's blog. I was looking at some of her pictures close up by enlarging them.  Well, they are pictures of the Salt Lake Temple.  Olivia saw them and got so excited!  She started yelling, "emple, emple!" (She hasn''t learned to put the T on the front of the word yet...)  I let her see the pictures, then she started 'asking' her doggie, and Elmo, and Ernie and even her sippy cup if they "wanna see? wanna see?"  She lined them all up like you see here in front of my computer so they could see the temple.  And don't worry, each of them got to see it from top to bottom each individually... otherwise I heard a big, "no no no no no..."  This is her showing Elmo during his turn.  Cute, eh?

(Disclaimer:  I didn't realize how dirty my desk looks until AFTER I took this picture.  In my own defense, I was out of town all Saturday, so no cleaning was done. AND, the other side of the desk is clean, PROMISE! Forgive me please, and know that we don't live in utter chaos and anarchy ALL the time...)

4 scribbles...:

Laura said...

HOW CUTE!

jenhatch said...

i love the cute little ways they talk! and please... like you need to apologize about a little mess!! you just make the rest of us feel normal.

Carrie said...

Jen, that's funny, I was looking at your blog at the same time you were checking out mine. Love yer neighbor post! Awesome!

Melissa said...

So ah I only have about an hour a day where I can let people in the house and not be embarrassed.
I think Oliva will be excited to do baptisms when she gets the chance.