Our glorious camping trip was so much fun.
As you can see, we had a lot of fun eating chocolate cake...
we enjoyed singing around the campfire... (this is "Popcorn Popping
on the Apricot Tree") as Olivia "looked out the window..."
Taking lots of 4-wheeler rides... motorized and non-motorized...
many adventurous hikes with our cute cousins...
loads of laughing with the family...
a trip to Bear Lake to play in the water...
(Bear Lake = a very very red and uncomfortable sunburn for me)
Burying ourselves in the sand and wanting to stay FOREVER...
AND... getting Aunt Jenn to read many good books to the kids in camp.
We really had a fantastic time. The vacation was MUCH NEEDED, MUCH DESERVED, and VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! We had so much fun spending time with my family. However, I will say that the SHOWER felt fabulous, and I can't wait to go jump into my bed!

13 scribbles...:
what a great time! olivia seemed to really enjoy herself and it sound like you did too. I hope your burn feels better soon. i want a vacation like that!
You Lucky Duck! I am glad you had fun, sorry about the sun burn. I swear the atmosphere is thinner at Bear Lake. Once John burned so badly there that he had huge bubbles hanging off his shoulders. He still has a little scarring. Do you think Olivia would let me chill in her 4 wheeler with her?
What fun and cute pictures!! I love the commentary that goes along with each picture too! :)
Yeah, know all about the burns from Bear Lake, Hyrum Dam, Lake Powell. Not fun! Unfortunately we always take care of our kids and husbands first and then never get around to ourselves!! We seem to always pay the price! Hope it begins to feel better soon.
What fun! It looks like Olivia was in the middle of all the action and loving it. Which side of the family were you with?
SUN SCREEN! SUN SCREEN! SUN SCREEN! That's what you should have been doing while sitting on the beach. Now you get to do ALOE VERA! ALOE VERA! ALOE VERA! Glad you had a great time. More glad that you are back!
cute pictures of Olivia. She had so much fun at Bear Lake. It was fun to watch her. We had a great time camping with everyone. We need to do it more often.
LOVE the pictures of Olivia :)
I'm so glad you had such a great time!! You're right--you guys deserved it!
I'm so glad you guys had a chance to get away. Sometimes it seems like the summers are more hectic than the rest of the year - at least for us. We're not headed anywhere major this year, so we'll take lots of mini-vacations instead. All needed and very appreciated!
It was so fun to watch Olivia. She is growing up so fast!! I loved watching her at the lake. She is so sweet. I am glad that we got to spend some time together. With all our crazy schedules it gets hard. This was a nice excuse to get away from jobs and phones and focus on the family. Hope to see you soon!!
Carrie,
What is up. So I saw you had commented on Wendy's blog. Thought I would drop a line. How are things? So good to check up on you and re-connect. Blogging is the best!
Janelle :p
hey!!!
i am so glad you found me!!! and i am so glad you left your blog link.
i was just going to ask Nells if she saw that - but she beat me to it!! yay for old friends from Logan!!!
I love camping for all the reasons, Olivia is showing us in these pic's.
I'm glad it was fun for you guys.
We're coming back tomorrow night.
It's been great as well.
these pictures are priceless! I'm glad you had fun! Ok...now it's time to blog again. Don't be such a slacker tee hee tee hee tee hee
Post a Comment