
Brad and I took Olivia to the Children's museum down at the Gateway on Saturday. I've seen too many fun pictures of that place, and Brad has been on a tour there for work before, so... OFF we went! I can only say this, WHERE WAS THIS STUFF WHEN I WAS YOUNG! That place totally rocks! What a dream place for kids. Olivia really like the little house area and of course the LifeFlight helicopter. (She's a girl after my own heart.) It was fun to watch her run from spot to spot trying to take it all in. We're definitely going to have to go back there OFTEN. These are a few of our fun moments while there. (Sorry for the massive amount of pictures. I was going to use picasa, but alas, it won't work with a Mac.)










10 scribbles...:
HOW FUn!!! i bet she loved it. what great pictures. We love going there, my only complaint... Why do adults have to pay??! i am not playing with the stuff... anyway... good times!
That's pretty cute.
So I need to take Masaru one of these days. How much is it?
Love this place, just not the dent it makes in my pocket book! Looks like Olivia loved it as well.
Melissa, It was $8.50 a person to get in. Kinda steep, but the place was really fun. We're talking about getting a family year pass. We really had a great time there.
Jake says Picassa works if you use the web-based version. Try this link: https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?hl=en_US&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Flh%2Flogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpicasaweb.google.com%252F&service=lh2&passive=true
If it doesn't work it's Jake's fault.
Anyway, the Gateway is pretty cool. Luckily my friend had a pass to get four people in for free when we went, otherwise that would have cleaned out our fun budget for the rest of the summer.
you sure I can't keep her? She's so cute!!!! And she likes me :)
I loved going to the childrens museum when i was younger.... ok mabey about two years ago. I'm so glad you all had fun.
this last comment wasn't by karina she was alredy logged in and i didn't know til i had already typed my comment. ok enough rambling it's really kensington.
Yea This time it really is me. But I can only imagine what she did. But I bet she had a riot. I loved going there when I was really, really, really a lot younger. But I am positive that is was a lot of fun.
How fun is that?! Yeah... not so much in existence when we were kids. Um... maybe you could invite a cute, short, redhead to go next time...besides your daughter...
I still don't know why this blogger system thinks I'm redhot... but it's not that far off... is it?? LOL
Post a Comment