Friday, June 6, 2008

Not it! (anymore...)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1.  Being an EFY counselor to Kayla Register!
2.  As said counselor, traveling all over the USA
3.  Getting ready to attend another year at USU
4.  I was on the Institute Council as Exec. Secretary for YSA
5.  Getting ready to move into D's Bridgerland apartments  (Ah, the social life!)

5 things on my to do list:

1. Go running
2. Go on a date with Brad
3. Get Olivia dressed
4. Lose more weight
5. Go grocery shopping

5 favorite snacks/food

1. Chocolate
2. Ice cream
3. Watermelon (All fruit really)
4. Chocolate
5. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire

1. Buy a house
2. Go to Hawaii and Spain and Ireland and England and France and Alaska...
3. Give lots to the Perpetual Educ. Fund and the Humanitarian Fund and family
4. Buy a cabin in Island Park and in the Uintahs
5. Invest lots so I can keep being rich later in life

Bad habits

1. Blog hopping too much
2. Not working out
3. Eating too many snacks
4. Having too little patience
5. Not keeping in contact with friends like I should.

Places I have lived

1. West Point, UT (not N.Y.)
2. Smithfield, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. Ogden, UT
5. Bountiful, UT

5 people I tag

1. Sara (my sis)
2. Jen H.
3. Jenn D.
4. Brinley
5. Kayla

4 scribbles...:

Laura said...

MMM your snacks made me hungry! I have to say your bad habits remind me of myself... hahah.. especially the blog hopping. Fun to learn about you!

Robyn said...

I love that you were Kayla's EFY counselor. I remember her sitting on my couch telling me how cool you were. Who knew we'd meet and become friends. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sarah said...

I had been told...but forgotten that connection to Kayla. What a SMALL world.

Bridgerland apartments! Oh USU like!

Melissa said...

Man we're all connected somehow right? That's pretty cool.