Yesterday, I told Olivia we were going to go run some errands, and asked her to get ready by grabbing her shoes. She said "o-day" (OK), and went to her room. This is how she came back, (without her shoes) and told me, "O-day mama, let's go." I asked her what she was wearing, and she told me her 'hat' and 'this.' Well, her 'hat' is an old burp cloth from when she was a baby, and 'this' is a fitted sheet for her bed. I'm glad she posed for a picture before the 'hat' fell off. She actually cried when I made her take it all off and leave it here. I did feel bad about that, but they weren't going to stay on anyway, right?
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
scribbled by Carrie at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 scribbles...:
That's pretty creative that she'd just go do that.
"Go get your shoes" around here always turns into a 10+ minute episode where just the right color has to be found...if they are remembered to be found at all...
Olivia is so cute!! Wow they grow up fast. We need to get together and go to lunch. Mother of two is fun a little overwhelming at first but we are getting the hang of it. Your blog is cute.
LOL!!! So funny and ADORABLE! That is such a cute picture of her SO happy before you "made" her take it off. I have to say, I used to let Leah go ANYWHERE with a princess skirt that my mom made her... I am pretty sure people thought I never changed her. Girls are so creative with their imagination... well so are boys. OLIVIA KATE IS DARLING!
Wait until she won't leave the house unless she's wearing her Belle costume or wait better yet...Arial. Karina was seen at Dick's in one of my slips safety pinned around her shoulder. Olivia's stinkin adorable!
Yes, I think that each of us eventually just lets our kids where that crazy outfit out of the house. It just isn't worth the fight sometimes--and it gives everyone at the store a reason to smile. Either they smile at how cute your kid is or at you thinking what a nice mom you are to let your kids where just what they want. Next time let her wear it and you'll be the "cool" mom!
If there was anyway that the fitted sheet would have stayed up, without her holding it like she is in the picture, I probably would've let it go. But, she just has the thing hanging on the front of her by her hand holds. Maybe I should get her a fancy sparkling glittery skirt she can wear... Oh wait! I have one! Thanks Robyn and girls! :)
Olivia is such a "girl". I wouldn't know what to do with one if I had one. :)
BTW, love the new fam picture at the top!
That girl is so freakin funny. She cracks me up to peices. And has got words down.
Post a Comment