"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with
too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Isn't that fantastic!? I love it!

7 scribbles...:
I think I really needed to here this today! Thank you! I will settle for just SEEING Olivia then...oh wait! I NEVER get to see her! You're never around when I pop in to see Robyn!
Thanks Carrie. It's so true.
Good quote, carrie. I want to thank you for inviting Bryce over to your house on Sunday. I really appreciate it.
Love ya
serenely...that is the key...I'll work on that!
It is fantastic! I have to read this every day... and like Sarah I will work on the "serenely" as well... maybe I could be like Kramer
"serenity now, serenity now!... insanity later!"
Brilliant. I'm going to send that to a good friend of mine ;)
So I was blog-hopping and found you from make and takes blog and I just had to say I love this quote! Thanks for the encouragement.
Post a Comment