
This weekend, I get to go on a little vacation with my family. We're heading to the great outdoors to go camping. I can't wait. We're having a family reunion with my family for the weekend. I'm excited to see everyone and to catch up again. Mostly I'm excited to just get away from home and all the stress of life and enjoy sometime in the splendor of the mountains. Eat some good dutch oven cooking, roast some yummy marshmallows, go on plenty of hikes, read many good books, listen to the coyotes howling at night, and see all the glorious stars in the heavens again. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend too!



8 scribbles...:
Must be the weekends of getaways as Dru and I are going with his family to the ranch house up in Wyoming for a week. It's gonna be pure bliss games,fun etc.
I"m looking forward to having Dru all to myself with no side jobs and reading a good book and getting the rest of my quilt done.
I hope you have a great time and a blast catching up with your family.
Can't wait to see the pic's of the great adventure.
There's not too many things better than a great camping trip with great people.
Especially for the kiddies.
I have official 'Moab' clothes for such a trip.
Then my trip goes a lot better LOL
By the time you read this...you'll probably have gone and come back. Hope you had a great time. Hope you have better luck getting Olivia to sleep then I do with my girls.
I get to go on vacation too! We are so lucky! Have fun!
I guess I'm one of the few staying home this weekend. Hope you have a great time. Don't freeze your behind off.
I already had my vacation but I sure miss camping. I married a husband that has never really liked camping. He is one of those guys that needs a flushing toilet. Camping to him is pulling a trailer along behind and sleeping in comfort with a shower and toilet. Whatever would he have done if he had married into the family 20 years ago!!! I never would have had such fun trips to Powell and Moab I guess? I don't know.....Anyways, have lots of fun and share your pictures! Listening to the coyotes howl at night is no big deal, its' when they start sniffing and scratching your tent where your head is that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up! :) Yeah, had it happen to me in Moab, once too many times!
OH CRAP!!!
We TOTALLY SPACED THAT!!! Great. We're in trouble! And now it's Sunday! Phillip and I feel pretty worthless now. Not cool.
SORRY! Hope you all had fun!
Amie,
You're safe. This was MY side of the family. The Morris reunion is in July... Love ya!
Since I have already read about the trip, I will just say, I am glad it was as good as you had hoped it would be. No stitches, camp fire burns, giant flesh eating mosquitos.
Post a Comment