First step... Be ultra cute. Pose for a picture.
Tie up your hair so it doesn't get covered in icing.
(And if you're really accident prone, might consider
a bib or other alternatives to save your shirt.)
Second step... Take one little inquisitive
bite to see if the wait was worth it.
Third step... Give daddy an appreciative smile
while soaking in all the yummy sugariness.
Fourth step... Repeat steps 1,2 and 3.
Make as big a mess as possible.
When done with first cupcake,
beg mom for another one until she gives in!

10 scribbles...:
she is so cute!
I LOVE her hair colour!
She's a real cutie.
That'll be Yuki tomorrow!!
I'm gonna do a cake and cupcakes for her cake.
She is SOOOOOOO cute! I wouldn't be able to say NO on the 2nd cupcake thing to that cuteness of hers either!
ha ha ha ha ha! That is *so cute*, and so *true* too! ha ha ha!
You know... I really to pull out my pics of Chels when she was Olivia's age the next time ya'll come over. They throw out the same expressions ALL THE TIME. Cute!
I love her eyes in the last picture they tell it all.
Great...now I'm going to have to make cupcakes today. She is the perfect teacher in how to eat a cupcake!
That is EXACTLY the correct way to eat a cupcake, and to get a second one, too. LOVE YOU OLIVIA!!!
ha ha oh boy! these are the pictures that you will cherish in the years to come! keep that camera ready and keep sharing the fun! i love to see these pics!
OH my heck! She looks SO big in these pictures, so stinkin' cute! and YUM! I want a cupcake too!
The cupcake looks great, but a wee bit small. I need to get you a Texas cupcake pan. Mmmm, giant chocolatey cupcakes, hair pulled up, a bib on, there's nothing like it.
Post a Comment