I think most of you know that I have a weakness for chocolate and peanut butter. Especially when they are combined together. I recently found a recipe that I just knew I had to try. I'm so glad I did. I found the recipe HERE. Her cookies look better than mine, but I'm sure they still taste just as divine. I had to laugh at what she name them...
HolyCrapTheseAreAmazing Cookies!
I must admit, after eating just one... I have to agree.
If you're looking for a quick, easy and yummy treat to make, give these are try.
They really are heavenly.

6 scribbles...:
Um YUMM. I hesitate making things with chocolate and peanut butter because Matt will be no help in eating them...but then all the more for me, right!?! I'll have to give them a try.
(p.s. funny comment about commenting above...give some love...give some love!!!)
So I don't do peanutbutter and chocolate. I like them both, just not together.
But I truely do believe you, if I was a fan I know I'd love them.
Carrie, these look delicious and Heston loves peanut butter and chocolate together...I will have to make them. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the yummy treats. My butt thanks you too. The girls would thank you, but I won't let them have any!
Mmmmm, that looks so good. I will definitely have to try it out. Especially if it is as good as the stromboli.
Those look SO good! I want one!
Post a Comment