Monday, September 29, 2008

Giveaway!


I love bread... I love giveaways... I love this Blog.  You need to check out this link to Make And Take's giveaway!  Seriously!  She has amazing ideas for entertaining your kiddies, yourself and others.  Check her out.  I thought this was a great giveaway, and thought you all might want to check it out.  See what you think... Go on... Go see her.  Hurry!  Go.  Now.  What are you waiting for?  Go!  (But come on back and keep reading.  Don't think I'm kicking you out of here forever!)

3 scribbles...:

Richard and Marianne said...

haven't been on your blog for a while... I read Brad's birthday wish and it made ME cry! Where did you get the blue eyed baby picture? It is dang awesome. Also thanks for the cookie recipe the day AFTER I started counting calories! Sorry~ this makes the number of posts uneven... for a minute!
Mar

Julie said...

Carrie, I just have to tell you how I love the Olivia quotes. They just are a kick to read and give me such a boost. I miss my boys being that cute when they were little. Now they are handsome and obnoxious sweethearts. :)

Laura said...

Love her site! and I love bread! hope one of us wins...