Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is Your Husband Speaking...

Click Me.

14 scribbles...:

Jenn Douglas said...

Happy Birthday Carrie. That is special the way that Brad expressed all those things about you. You are an awesome sister and friend. Thanks for all that you do for us. We love you.

Jenn

Melissa said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo man. That's the cutest thing ever.
I'm glad I"m the even post!

Laura said...

Happy b-day!!! Hope you have/had a great day and all your wishes come true. (That was SUPER sweet of your hubby)

Robyn said...

Your husband is so great! Hope you're having a great birthday! You deserve a happy one at the very least. Thanks for spending the day with me yesterday!

Monica Sue said...

hey, where did you find that guy? where can i find one? he is super sweet and i'm sure super stinky at times too. : )
Happy birthday, Fred. love yur stinkin' guts and his too.

Amie said...

And then I'm here to make sure you get another even post. :D

Snappy Furffday!!!!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe I'm a whole three days older than you. Bicentenial baby, right? Maybe that's why you are so patriotic.

Maricela said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Carrie. I hope you had a great day! That blog by your esposo is so sweet. I hope the beach he is talking about is in Spain!! :)

Julie said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!! (think of the primary birthday song!) :)

I loved his post and all the cute little things he said about you. What a quirky guy, eh?

Sure love you!

Julie said...

Oh no, I made it an odd post by doing that so I feel that I need to make another comment to make it even again! :)

RaShawn said...

Happy Birthday Carrie, I hope you day was wonderful.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday a day late! Unlike you, I'm not as faithful at checking my favorite blogs morning and night, but I had to make it an even 12 for your comments, whether it was late or not.

Talbot Family said...

As soon as I can wipe the tears from my eyes maybe I will make some sense. (Long Pause) Whew, what a wonderful tribute to you. May I add to all of that that you are an amazingly thoughtful friend who is always thinking of OTHERS. Thanks for being my friend. Please stick around a while longer. Maybe until you are like 62?

Megan said...

Number 14, its even again. Happy B-day

This is Jake, not Megan, I had to use her account to check someone elses blog and am too lazy to log-out but not lazy enough to explain this predicament.