"Things will work out. Keep trying. Be believing. Be Happy. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out."
~President Gordon B. Hinckley
This is just a quote that keeps returning to me. I thought some of you out there might enjoy the optimism and simplicity of it.


8 scribbles...:
I just love Pres. Hinckley. His life emanated simplicity and optimism. Maybe that is why I connected with him so well. Great words to live by. Thanks for sharing Carrie!
He is the cutest man ever. Everything he says is uplifting and inspired.
Thanks Carrie, for the saying and the website.
I love President Hinckley; he was a man of great wisdom, sincerity, and humor. Thanks Carrie for the goog reminder!
for some reason I burst into tears when I saw President Hinckley's picture and read that. i think I just needed to hear that today. Thank you
Some how when we were trying to encourage each other this morning with similar words, it just wasn't even close to the same as hearing it from Pres. Hinckley. Thanks for the encouragement today. I hope it helps you too.
Hmmmm, do I feel a birthday coming on?
I for one needed this. Things will work out. I believe him. m
Post a Comment