Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Great Read!


I received this book from my parents for Christmas.  I am a fan of Glenn Beck.  I like his views on most things.  I think he speaks directly and bluntly.  I was excited to see that I had received this book as a gift.  I started reading it two days ago and finished it today.  It is such an amazing story.  Very well written.  It will touch your heart and build your testimony. It's a great story about the power of the Atonement and Repentance.  I would highly suggest this book to everyone to read.  It really is fantastic! 

5 scribbles...:

Tiffany said...

Another Glenn Beck fan, huh? I enjoyed watching him on CNN and miss his show; can't wait for his new one to start. Maybe I could borrow the book sometime??

Robyn said...

Carrie-I just finished this book on New Year's Eve too. Who knew we were reading the same book! I loved it and the lesson that it taught. I too gained a greater understanding for the atonement and to make each second count with those you love!

RaShawn said...

Never heard of it, but is sounds like a good one. Thanks

Melissa said...

You and Robyn really are BFF's.
So can I borrow it and read it?

Maricela said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out! I always like a good read.