Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Parties

We were able to spend Saturday with some of my family celebrating my 
twin nieces' birthdays and also caught an extended family Christmas party.
  Here's some pictures from the fun events.
This is Olivia watching her cousins, Amanie and Harlie, opening their birthday
presents.  I couldn't tell who was more excited... the twins or Olivia! 
Olivia and Harlie cuddling with Grandma on the couch.  
This is a favorite past time for the grandkids.
Me and my pregnant self trying to make room 
for the baby and ALL the food I just ate!
Olivia got a dress up set at our Christmas party.  But, she didn't want to put them on herself... 
Nope, she dressed up Daddy!  Brad was a great sport and even wore 
the accessories for about a half hour or so. I think he looks smashing!

7 scribbles...:

Julie said...

ha-ha-ha. So adorable Brad! Be sure to put that on your Christmas picture next year! You are so vogue, dude! :)

Brad said...

Eat your heart out Ringo Starr!!

:)

Sarah said...

You saved the best picture for last!! It's all about the accessories!
I also love the pure awe in Olivia's face while watching others open their presents. Cute.

Laura said...

is that your mom? If so, you look a lot like her! I too, love the accessories on Brad...he is a good sport.

Jill said...

Brad you are stylin!!! Takes me back to the good old days. Who needed a baby doll when you a such a cute little baby brother...I guess that is why he is such a good sport!! haha

Tiffany said...

Move over Elton John, here's Brad.
Looks like a great time and great memories.

Talbot Family said...

Wow, brad is a hottie in purple. Nice! I am glad you had a good time and I think you are a mighty hot looking prego lady. p.s., I found the greatest maternity pants at motherhood maternity. Score!