Our little pirate with her treasure!

Brad carrying the mighty pirate through the 'treacherous' parts.

The mighty pirates on the treasure hunt.
Notice Olivia is practicing her "Argh!"
After the big feast on Thanksgiving Day, my sister-in-law and brother put together a 'treasure hunt' for all the kids. They all got to wear eye patches and pirate hats. Bruce had made a map of my parent's yard and had different places the kids had to go to in order to continue on to the next site. I thought it was a fantastic idea. It really kept all the kids busy and they found a great 'treasure' at the end of the hunt. Lots of little pirate toys that kept them all entertained for hours. Infact, Olivia is still playing with her treasure and saying, "I a pirate, mama! Argh!" It's really funny. So, Thanks to Bruce and Tara for putting a fun afternoon activity together for all the grandkids!


8 scribbles...:
I love treasure hunts. Looks like fun.
What a great idea. They all look like they are having fun.
Great idea!
ha ha "yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!"
What a fun day. She is such a cutie. I can only imagine how great of big sister she will be. It is so fun getting to know your great family.
I would have never thought pirates and Thanksgiving would go together. But they mesh surprisingly well. Hopefully the Mayflower never met any pirates!
I love that last picture of her in the middle of her saying "Arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh mateeeeeeeee"
What a fun idea! I wish I would have seen and thought of something fun for the kids. I was just happy to look decent when the guests arrived.
Post a Comment