Olivia and I spent some time this week at my parent's house while Brad was in Denver for work. Olivia LOVES to spend time with Grandma and Papa, and she asks to go everyday. While we were there this week, she got to help Papa mow the lawn. Go figure! December 4, and we're still able to mow lawns! The really ironic thing is that it had SNOWED the same morning! Only in Utah!
Intense Concentration!
"Look at me Mom! I'm helping Papa!"
I LOVE this picture! She was all smiles after (and during) they got finished!

4 scribbles...:
What a great Papa... and a very lucky little girl!! :)
I love that she wanted to help her Papa. Too cute.
I love the excitement that kids have for everything--even chores!!
Carrie how do you do that? You posted that picture with your comments ON THE SAME DAY!!
Ok can I pick your brain? Do you use your cell phone camera? or is it your regular digital one that you just download onto the computer?
Ok, this 40 something behind the times mom is trying to get with it and trying to keep up with the digital age and the blogger queen Carrie!! :)
Seriously I love your posts and photos!
Post a Comment