Five years ago, Brad and I got married! I can't believe it's been five years already. So much of it has flown by! However, when I sit back and look at everything we have been through together, it doesn't seem possible that it has ONLY been five years. I guess that's how it goes, right? I can honestly say that I LOVE THIS MAN more EVERY day! He has taught me so much about how to LOVE, inspire, teach, forgive, encourage, support, befriend, CHERISH, TRUST and completely give oneself to another! I don't know who I'd be or where I'd be without him in my life!
Brad, 'I love you truly' and I always will! Thanks for choosing to spend your forever with me!

It's pretty sad that I don't have any of our 'professional' pictures downloaded onto our computer. This picture was taken at our luncheon at The Coppermill in Logan. It was a complete blizzard that day, and we'd just come in from taking pictures in the snow. (nice wallpaper, eh?)

Now, just how many people do you know that get to have 'on-duty' firefighters
show up at their wedding reception? I had to document the occasion for posterity's sake.
These are some of my favorite firefighters from Logan Fire Department.
It was a great surprise to see them at my reception.
To celebrate today, Brad took me to the Body Worlds exhibit. It was a pretty interesting. The human body is amazing. God definitely is an artist and an amazing creator. After we left the exhibit, we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant of all time... Tepanyaki's. We only get to go there about once a year. (We save all our pennies it seems like and after a year we can afford it.) It was yummy and well worth the wait! I also received a surprise in the form of 5 red roses made out of wood! By looking at them, you'd never know they aren't real. Since the five year anniversary 'traditional' gift is wood, they are fitting. AND, they won't die within a few days of receiving them! Perfect!
Brad, thanks for a fantastic day and an even better FIVE years!
I LOVE YOU!

12 scribbles...:
Happy Anniversary! Hope the next five is the same, if not better.
Happy Anniversary Carrie! Congrats ya'll.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope the coming years are just as happy and memory-making as the last have been.
Congrats! Five years is a great mark.
Happy Anniversary! I am glad you enjoyed Body Worlds. Isn't it amazing how quickly time flies and all that you can accomplish and endure in that time.
Happy Anniversary..Happy Anniversay..Happy Anniversary..Happy Anniversary..Haa-ppy- Anniversary! (Sung to a catchy little tune)
I can't wait to say when I have made it to the five year mark! I am so grateful to have you be a part of our family! You are a perfect fit for Brad and for us!!! :) We love you Carrie!!!
SWEET! 5 years???!?!?! dang! that rocks. hope this year is a good one!
(way to go brad, those roses sound spectacular, and look like it too!)
Happy Anniversary to the best couple ever! We sure love ya!
What a great idea with the wood roses. They are beautiful. You guys are so cute together. Happy Anniversary
YAY, CONGRATULATIONS ON 5 YEARS! That is exciting. It was fun seeing some wedding pictures.
SO cool! I didn't know ya'lls anniversary was so close to ours. You've got good timing! ;) Congrats!
I loved the Body Worlds exhibit too! Very cool. And that's one cool chick that wants to go see dead, preserved bodies on her anniversary. It almost beats going to Target! ;)
And I LOVE the wood roses. SO cool!
Congrat's Brad and Carrie! We sure love you both and are happy you made it 5 years, we thought you would make it 2 maybe 3 years! I am just kidding you are both fun to joke with. Glad you had an awesome 5 year anniversary, way to go Brad!
Post a Comment