Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Countdown

So, our Thanksgiving was FANTASTIC!  (I took my pregnant brain along with me, and forgot to take my camera...  So, I'm waiting somewhat PATIENTLY for pictures from my sister to be emailed to me to blog about those fun times...)  But, I thought I'd show you that even I, Carrie, can be somewhat domesticated and creative.  My little sister put everything together for all the sisters and mom to make a Christmas Counter while the boys were off four wheeling on Saturday.  It was really fun, and easier than I thought it'd be.  My dad made the bases for these, and we put everything together.  I was amazed at how differently everyone's turned out. (Sorry I don't have pictures of them all.  Trust me, they are all cute!) This is mine.  Simple, I know. But, I think it fits my style.  After playing with my sister's cricut, it ALMOST made me want to start scrapbooking just so I could buy one.  Notice, I said ALMOST.  But, we had a great time. Thanks Sara for putting it all together!
UPDATE!
Here's all but one of the other counters.
I told you they were cute!

My Mom's Counter
Jill's Counter
Tara's Counter
Jenn's Counter
Sara's Counter

10 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

Looks great Carrie.
I'm very proud of you.

Tiffany said...

Very fun. I love crafty moments with my family and those who take the time to put them together for us. I'm still looking for the "perfect" advent calendar; translation: we don't have one.

Sarah said...

Really cute! How nice that it was ready for you and you just had to put it together while sitting around chatting...
Can't wait to see the Thanksgiving picts when they get to you.

jenhatch said...

that craft turned out SUPER cute! What a fun thing for ya'll all to go together.

Laura said...

super cute! I love it! Is it on a tile? I need more details please :)

(I love your prego brain, too funny!)

Maricela said...

That is really cute and I like simple. I like Olivia's first picture - it's great!

Sara said...

Hey carrie I stole a copy of your countdown and put on my blog to show some of the different ones. If I can I want to get pictures of eveyones. I can't believe we didn't take pictures. Oh well. Your's looks great.

Becky said...

Very cute carrie- you're getting so domestic :)

Sarah said...

p.s. my update: I'm not bias, or anything, but yours is my favorite!!

Laura said...

These are super cute... I thought they were all the same! WOW! Darling! I want one of these now. :)