I found Olivia like this today. She had some of her books out, her baby doll sitting on her lap, both of them with nothing on, cuddled under a blanket, and Olivia 'reading' books to the baby. She was pointing out all of her favorite parts of the story to her baby. It was so cute. She completely ignored my while I was taking pictures... until I took too many and she looked at me and rolled her eyes. I just had to laugh out loud. I'm glad our example of reading is paying off!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 scribbles...:
Way to go!
I love when they'll QUIETLY entertain themselves with BOOKS for a while!
So, I want to know, does reading books with nothing on Make them better? How Cute!
reading books with nothing on makes it WAY better.
Too cute.
So cute! I love that she got a blanket and all.
Post a Comment