Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I hope and pray that all of your turkey days are filled with love, friends, family, good eats, relaxation, smiles, laughter, good memories and most of all, gratitude for the many blessings we have all been blessed with!  I'll be enjoying time with my family and I hope you get to do the same.

5 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

Thanks Carrie.

Anonymous said...

oh, it was! thanks!
it really such a good thanksgiving. i LURV IT! ha ha.
it was really good to see you and all the fam. hope you had a good one too!

chelle said...

Love the photos! Happy Thanksgiving to you. m

Unknown said...

I hope that you had a wonderful time eating away. We did! Too much fun in fact. When you see us next we will just be rolling around.

Kay said...

Carrie, thanks so much for the little text message. I had a fun weekend at Trish's. Mike wasn't able to go at the last minute because of work, so it was a vacation for me only. I really enjoyed the me = time. Mike was kept busy at home with our dog and Megan's lab puppy, so he didn't really miss me. Ha! Anyway, thanks again. I love you !!!