Brad and I just got home from his family reunion.
What a whirlwind summer so far...
We had a FANTASTIC time. In fact, it was hard to
come home and back to reality. Here's a little bit of our fun weekend...
As you can see, there was much "eating dirt" to be had by all...
There were many missed opportunities to see a BEAR...
(thank goodness!)
Lots of playing in the dirt and sunshine with fun cousins...
Oh, and I almost forgot...
A little announcement was made by us!
SURPRISE!!!

17 scribbles...:
YEAH!!! CONGRATS!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND BRAD AND OLIVIA!!!! YEAH!!! WHAT A GREAT TIME TO ANNOUNCE IT. So when are you due? How are you feeling? CONGRATS!!!
So, did you drink an entire gallon of Sunny D before taking the pee-stick test?
Just curious cuz I saw on this movie one time that it works really well. Oh, and congratulations by the way. That's very exciting. So who's the father?
HHHAHAAAA! Funny Brad...
Congratulations, Carrie! Love, Matt and Jullie
YIPPEEEEE!!!! That's awesome! Love the pee stick picture post! Glad we'll be in this together! I'm so excited for ya'll! And you'll LOVE seeing Olivia be a big sister... it's awesome!
Congrats! How exciting to have #2 on his way! Oh. Did I say HIS? Wouldn't that be fun!?!
congrats...I've known for a while but I really did guess. I'm just amazing like that! Can I have Olivia after this one is born?!?
So happy for you two!
Promise the stick will not be pulled out to reshow in 5 years (just kidding!) Thanks for sharing the exciting anouncement.
OH MY GOODNESS!!
Carrie, this is the BEST NEWS EVER!!
I can't even believe it!
Man this is sooooooooooo good.
I liked Brad's comment.
I hope he's the father!!
I guess in 9 months we'll all know.
Your husband is a dork and I can't tell you how many times I have had to restrain myself from saying something in your comment area on your blog. I would be like hold up...has she let everyone know yet? good thing I kept my mouth shut.
CUTE pictures of Olivia!! Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun this summer! Congrats, again, on the baby...looking forward to getting to know another one :)
Love ya girl!
Woooohoooo! Congratulations!!! Definately not what I was expecting as I was scrolling down to be sure :) I am way happy for you guys.
The older Olivia gets...the MORE she looks exactly like you...holy time warp batman :) Whatta cutie
Yeah! So glad you finally said something. Secrets kill me!!! Can't wait to meet the little one('s).
Wow - CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting for you guys. As much as my kids fight, they do get along and play really well together most of the time. Olivia will love having a brother or sister to love and play with!
It looks like Olivia was eating poop. Please tell me it wasn't. Hip hip hooray. Go Twins Go! The joys of reproduction :)
Ash - it wasn't poop. I promise. Just lots of dirt. What's with this twin stuff... Here's hoping this is just one big baby! I'll keep you updated!
Congratulations that is so exciting!!! So how far along are you?
Post a Comment