Thursday, July 17, 2008

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

I thought this was kind of interesting.  Do you think I look like her?  I'd love it if I could get my cheeks to slim down and my double chin to go away... then I'd really look like her.  Apparently she's been in movies like... The Truman Show, The Nanny Diaries and has also been on Frasier among other things.  Think she'd share some of her money with me now?

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity

6 scribbles...:

Melissa said...

Yep you totally look like her.

Laura said...

I can see the similarity. I must say I have had some good laughs doing this for myself, thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Wow....you do look very much alike!

Elisa said...

At least you look like a girl that is beautiful... I look like Jeb Bush and Gary Busey. How sad is THAT??

Talbot Family said...

This is so funny that I posted mine on my blog. I seem some definite similarities.

Robyn said...

Freakin Hilarious