We recently had the opportunity to go to my parents house in Cache Valley for a small reunion... again. My older brother, Bruce, and his family were in town from Washington. Bruce is in the Coast Guard, so he doesn't make it to the great desert very often. While here, we were able to have a big family dinner and celebrate a nephew's birthday. It was pretty good timing! Here's some pictures of the day...
These are some of the adorable grandkids on my side.
We're missing my twin brother's kids.
He lives in Casper, and couldn't make the trip.
We're also missing Cooper, I don't know where he was...
Olivia and her Papa anxiously awaiting the birthday cake!
Uncle Bruce and Olivia chasing a ball.
Me... snarfing down a fresh grilled hamburger!
Olivia snarfing down the much awaited birthday cake!

7 scribbles...:
I like that word 'snarf'. I think I'll use it if that's ok with you.
I'm glad your brother was able to come into town.
I love it when my family manage to come over.
Just love it.
Olivia is so big I can't believe how old she looks! We really need to get our kids together to play. How do you like being a full time Mom? Ready for number 2 yet?
I love get get-together's with the family. The kids all look so happy and cute. I love your picture, you look great! I want to "snarf" hamburger and b-day cake...yum!
Mmmmm, love the snarfing. I swear that is the greatest benefit to getting together for family reunions. You see a bunch of people who aren't quite sure if it is you or your sister, but it doesn't matter when you see a table of home made salads and cookies. Way to enjoy. Love Olivia's snarf.
Not much better than "snarf-able" (is that a word?) summer hamburgers and cake. What fun!
And the reunion-ing continues, eh? Now its this weekend with Brad's family and more snarfing. We have 3 birthdays those 3 days that we are there. I imagine there will be cake and lots of good food too!
I can't believe how long Olivia's hair is getting!! She is growing just way too fast!
mmmm Burgers.
I'm hungry now!
BTW-- you are beautiful!
Post a Comment