We took some friends from Spain out to the Great Salt Lake while they were here visiting.
It was also Olivia's first visit. I'd forgotten how bad it smells by the lake...
But, we had a good time anyway.
Brad and Olivia. I think Olivia was trying
to figure out what the smell was...
She had a ball wading in the water...
This is her begging me to go back in... even with her scraped up knees
that happened on the way down to the lake. Salt and fresh scrapes... OUCH!

10 scribbles...:
Well at least she's tough.
It's hard with a moaner.
I think I have one of each.
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time with your friends from Spain. That is neat that both Brad and his sister served in the same mission. I bet that's something really special to both of them. And then to have a family they both knew come and visit - that's really neat.
yeah, you know...that's funny about the scraped knees and the salt. that happens to us too! it goes with the visit i think. it's like the lake's way of saying... you know what i don't know. i thought i'd say something funny, but it's just not happening! LOL!
must go to bed now.
great pictures! What a great time...
THAT HAS GOT TO BE EXACTLY WHAT YOU LOOKED LIKE AS A LITTLE GIRL! SHE IS SO CUTE!
Brinley, That's funny. My dad calls Olivia, "Little Carrie". He says that is EXACTLY how I looked...
I LOVE the pics. Your daughter is cute enough to be one of mine...only she's a red and I only had blonds, not to say that I have the only cute children in the world, oh...I'm rambling. She's stinkin adorable! Glad you had fun at the smelly lake!
I am a bad mother. WE have lived here for 3 years, and my children have NEVER been to the Great Salt Lake or Antelope Island! What a good idea-- that would love it!
My husband lived in Spain for a while-- where did your friends come from, and where did your husband & SIL live? Small world!
Like I saidon Sarah's GSL blog we swim in it every year. Not many people can say that they have floated in 1 of 2 bodies of water that it is possible to do. Hope the brine flies didn't peck off your hair follicles.
Post a Comment