Monday, November 1, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Search!

We were able to go out to Pack's Pumpkin Patch again this year to select our pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. Olivia ran from pumpkin to pumpkin trying to find the "perfect Jack-O-Lantern" and Tagen was pretty content to sit down and play in the dirt.
Here's our picture tale of our "Great Pumpkin Search....."
Olivia is off on the mighty search!
Tagen trying to figure out what everything was....
"Mom! I think this is it!"
"I like this one, Mom!"
Ah ha! The Great Pumpkin has been found!
Tagen's happy place... In the dirt!
They loved riding in the wagon....
Mostly.
Look at the concentration on her face....
That is HER pumpkin!
Getting situated......
Of course, you have to do the obligatory hay maze while you're there...
Tagen wouldn't venture too far without Daddy at hand.
We're finished! Let's go pay for our pumpkins!

12 scribbles...:

Kristin said...

great photos! your girls are gorgeous.

Hawks Family said...

We love Pack's pumpkin patch - we go there every year. Loved the pics of the girls, they are getting so big!

Melissa said...

I've never been to this place.
I should go.
You guys make it look good.

Sarah said...

What fun in the wagon!
I'm a sucker for the character in each different pumpkin. I'd probably have to run from one to another, too.

Laura said...

Love Packs Farm!

Great narration of the event :)

The girls look like they had a great time in the wagon.

Jill said...

Looks like great fun!! Choosing pumpkins is so hard! It seems to take the longest time finding just the right one!! btw-I have a wagon like that.....handed to me from my Daddy! It got a face lift this summer....looks brand new!

Marilyn said...

So glad you cold take the girls and have so much fun. Picking the perfect pumpkin is a really important choice. Looks like they mad great choices.

RaShawn said...

Great pictures! Next time I want to see you in some of the pictures!

Tris said...

great fun! that pic of tagen amongst the pumpkins is awesome.

Kay said...

Had to chuckle over Tagen's photos. She looks like she's concentrating on filling her diaper in that squatting photo. hahaha! Those girls are going to have the best memories of their daddy in their lives! Mommy, too, but you know how little girls are about their daddies.

Talbot Family said...

I love that pumpkin patch and had every intention to go. But as you can guess....didn't. Which is why I am a horrible mom. That aside, what a lovely time. The girls are darling and it seems as though you got some super great pumknins. All in 1 days work :)

Tiffany said...

My kids have to be happy with supermarket pumpkins. I DO NOT like that part of Halloween. I have carved TOO many pumpkins in my lifetime. I put it off as long as I could this year.
But it looks like you guys had a wonderful time. You inspire me to maybe change my perspective, maybe.