Yesterday while Tagen was playing she climbed up on my counter, grabbed the bag of Banana bread muffins and did this....

(forgive the grainy picture, it was taken with my phone...)
Apparently she had to taste test each and every muffin in the bag to make sure they were all edible. I though it was pretty cute how she lined them all up after she had tasted them. And that little bite out of each one is SIMPLY ADORABLE.

10 scribbles...:
Wow only 84 days to go till baby is here?
Wow
You're right. It's is cute.
That is cute. So, did your muffins pass the taste test?
That is so so so funny, what cute tiny bites!
I seriously love this. Could my kids get a little bit of your kids OCD? Just a little? Looks like the muffins were tasty ;0
So darling. So cool of you to grab your camera instead of start yelling... like *some* mothers might. ;)
hahahaha! A girl after my own heart :)
I love how they are lined up perfectly! I can just picture her doing it. :)
So did she get to finish them later? This could have kept her busy all day. Very cute.
I can see her doing this.....LOL.....how cute is she? Miss that little one...and the little Olivia, wish we could see you over Thansgiving. Are you staying over in Cache Valley? We will be home on Friday, if you have time, come see us!
That's funny. When Jenn and Jacqui used to bring me food at Discount tire, I would open up the food and there would always be one bite taken out of the hamburgers or whatever. I didn't say anything but later found out it was the prankster Jacqui enjoying my food.
Post a Comment