Yay for girls. Olivia Kate will be an awesome biggest sister :) Btw, you know that your acid base level has something to do with it as well right? Not just Brad. My sisters MIL has a recipe to get a boy. I can get it for you in about 2yrs ;)
I thought Tim only had one recipe too, but was mistaken. They will all be great friends. Stick what your best at I always say. You guys make beautiful girls.
Brad is just following in his Papa's footsteps! :) Any time you need a break from those three beautiful girls, I'd be glad to help ya out! I live in a house of all boys! I only get girls when they come to visit! :)
Do you dare take the pencil test? Hahaha! When Kathleen was the *baby* of the family, mom took the pencil test. It predicted two girls and one boy. It was right on the money! Go figure! If Brad is following his dad's formula, your boy will be child #4. ;-) Hang in there! WE LOVE YOU TO BITS!
11 scribbles...:
Must be the type of parents Heavenly Father needs for girls.
She'll be beautiful and have great hair.
Ah, that's a sweet way of putting it, Melissa! I like that comment, alot.
Condolences... I mean Congrats! Girls are the best! I love my three! Most of the time...
fantastic. Daddies love their girls.
Yay for girls. Olivia Kate will be an awesome biggest sister :) Btw, you know that your acid base level has something to do with it as well right? Not just Brad. My sisters MIL has a recipe to get a boy. I can get it for you in about 2yrs ;)
Runs in the family Carrie....LOL! Girls are so much fun. Your boy is waiting for you! Don't give up!
Brad is just meant to be surrounded by lots of beautiful women!!!
I thought Tim only had one recipe too, but was mistaken. They will all be great friends. Stick what your best at I always say. You guys make beautiful girls.
Hey! Pink's the best!
Brad is just following in his Papa's footsteps! :) Any time you need a break from those three beautiful girls, I'd be glad to help ya out! I live in a house of all boys! I only get girls when they come to visit! :)
Do you dare take the pencil test? Hahaha! When Kathleen was the *baby* of the family, mom took the pencil test. It predicted two girls and one boy. It was right on the money! Go figure! If Brad is following his dad's formula, your boy will be child #4. ;-) Hang in there! WE LOVE YOU TO BITS!
Post a Comment