Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Goop.

This is what Tagen looked like when she woke up this morning...
Goop.
Big eye goop... In. Both. Eyes.
Seriously?
This is her after I washed them out and put on the medication from the LAST TIME she had pink eye.
Can this kid get a break from illness?
PLEASE?

Good news is... She can't really give it to Olivia because Olivia also has it... in both eyes.
(Just not as bad as Tagen.)
Even Better news... We had her White Blood Count done yesterday. The count is at 1400!
She's climbing. Normal range is 1500 - 8000. We'll do another one in two weeks.

So... Don't come to the Morris household. We're contagious.
I'm also scrubbing my house from top to bottom with every kind of cleaner I can find.
Or should I just fumigate the house?

14 scribbles...:

Brad said...

Leave the fumigating to me. :-)

I'm starting to believe this poor kid has no immune system. :-(

Melissa said...

Awwwwww sorry man.

Jill said...

just wait.....summer is on the way and then all those germs will be gone!!

Sara said...

Poor kids! Hope they get feeling better and no offense but we will be steering CLEAR of your house for awhile. Let us know when it is safe to see you again!

Anonymous said...

ok, you guys have GOT TO be getting a break soon! sometimes it just comes in waves ya know? sometimes it will be hard for a while, but then it will clear up. i think your smooth sailing is right around the corner. ;D alma 36:19-21 comes to mind in such circumstances. (for me anyway).

Talbot Family said...

Oh so sorry! Is there anything I can do for you? Looks like yogurt is out this week. I am thinking I need to bring y'all a bottle of Lysol. Dang, you can't catch a break. Loves to you.

Julie said...

Can I just say that the trials you guys have been through lately are possibly connected with the preparation for the temple that is going on in your family .....I think Kathleen made mention of that on the family blog and that just makes so much sense to me. You guys have definately had you fill of them in these last few months! It's absolutely crazy!
BTW - Tagen's poor eyes made mine water just looking at them. Ouch!

Marilyn said...

Dang!!!

You have 2 beautiful girls and I'm so sorry they are getting this gunk - Olivia for a 2nd go round.

Give them a hug for me.

Love you all.

RaShawn said...

That is just not fair for her or you! Next week has got to be better for your house. Let me know if you need anything.

Kristin said...

so sorry. Tess had pink eye at 10 days old, and about 4 other times before she turned one. I don't know, maybe I wasn't washing my hands enough, or maybe some kids are just more prone to get it. good thing the medicine works so well on it. Good luck, call if you need me to run to the store for you.

Laura said...

This seriously SUCKS! I hope that scrubbing the house from top to bottom will help get that pesky virus out of there! Oust really helped us when Leah had Swine Flu last October. Nobody else got it!

Good Luck! Praying all gets better soon.

Maricela said...

Goodness gracious! What can I do for you?

Hawks Family said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you get a break from all this "fun" soon!

Kay said...

Poor baby. Poor mommy. Poor fambly. Poor germs about to get annihilated.