(Doesn't this picture just make you want to kiss those cheeks!?)
Guess who is FINALLY weaned!?
I'm a "free woman" again after almost 14 months!
I love her so much and I'm so grateful I've been able to nurse my children,
BUT...
I'M. SO. EXCITED.
Yahoo!!!

9 scribbles...:
Yeah!!!! Freedom!!! Almost as exciting is the fact that now I have you on my blog list! I already had your picture one on that I absolutely love and now this one. Happy Days!
You're a good woman Carrie.
Yeah Freedom!
I wanna kiss those cheeks, but she won't let us!!
Amen. Not a nurser, but I can imagine how free you feel.
What an adorable picture!! It's a wonderful freedom, but it was hard to break myself from the personal snuggles during those times. Now my babies are all growed up and the only time I can snuggle is when they are drugged on pain meds and have owies and want Momma to snuggle. Boys....!
What a wonderful feeling! You are such a good Momma for taking the time with your children like that. It isn't easy.
yay for you! i bet you are glad to have your body back to yourself :)
Good job you lucky girl!! We're still going strong.... I'll be excited for the day when Corynn looks at me as her Mom and not just her Milkers. ;)
Post a Comment