(I'm almost embarrassed to post this. I SWEAR my house is clean. My girls wash their hands A LOT.
We live sanitary lives. I don't know why this sickness won't leave my house alone!)
Having DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS is the pits.
Having ASTHMA stinks.
Having PNEUMONIA is truly horrible.
Having them all together in one little four year old body...
TOTALLY BITES!

13 scribbles...:
That's craziness Carrie.
I'm so sorry.
How is she?
In good spirits?
What kind of sick kid is she?
Moany?
Quiet and sleepy?
Emotional?
A cryer?
Needy?
Snuggler?
Just wants one parent?
Likes medicine and home remedies?
I hope things heal fast, not just for her sake but for the whole families.
Ugh.
No embarassment...
no judgements.
just BAD LUCK!!!
Terribly bad luck.
Hope things get better quick.
I hope that she gets feeling better soon...but until she does...although we love you all dearly...please stay away from my house! I only have few weeks til our little guy will be here and I don't want it! Love you!
So sorry! Give both girls big hugs from Grandma. Have Brad give you one from me too!!!
Love you.
Guess what chica? This is not your fault. Say it with me now "This is not my fault." Good! :) Now with gusto..."THIS IS NOT MY FAULT!" Better :)
I have some pretty big germophobe friends and family members, and guess what, they are sick more than we are...and we have 5 little booger munchers running around who have been known, on occasion to forget to wash their hands.
You're a great mom, & a awesome cleaner of houses (and apartments!). Sometimes, kids just get sick, a lot. So take it easy on yourself. I'm serious. Love you. :)
Poor little thing. Of course it's not you or your cleaning habits, sometimes sickness settles in and refuses to leave! Been there, done that. Good luck and I hope everyone gets better soon!
Whoa....yes, just bad luck. Hang in there! We love you and are keeping your little family in our prayers.
Poor Olivia (and mom, right?). Hopefully she can start mending and in the mean time get some quality movie time in. One good thing--at least she's not missing any school, thus no homework to make up.
That's just not Fair!!!!!!!! for you or her. I hope she gets feeling better soon. Do you need anything?
This makes me sick for you! I am so sorry. Poor Olivia! You must be exhausted. Praying for you guys.
I am so sorry. Poor baby, and poor mommy too. We are keeping you and your family in our prayers. Everything will get better soon, you will see.
I'm sorry, Carrie! Keep holding on!
Post a Comment