When I saw this bee, this is all I could think of...
"Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby."
"That's a negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."
Olivia is ecstatic about Spring! She's loving all the outdoor time!
I am loving spring also. Its been a long time coming for me.
I love all the beauty and beautiful smells that are surrounding us.
I hope they last for a little while before the heat of summer takes over.

8 scribbles...:
Beautiful pictures.
I was cracking up at your Top Gun comment.
Loved the pics of all the flowers - beautiful! Spring has been a long time coming, I'm definitely happy it's finally here.
Gorgeous pictures! You are so talented. I was happy to see little Tagen at church, glad things are better. Spring definitely helps.
ditto to the above...
Wow! Gorgeous photos! You are one awesome photographer! Keep up the good work! :0)
Beautiful! I had to chuckle as well to the Ghostrider comment. That was great!
Great pictures! Love all the pinkness!
LOVE springtime flowers. Your shots did them justice. Love the happy child, as well. She looks like how I feel about Spring! Yippee!
Post a Comment