Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wowzers!!!

Last week I received an email from my sister-in-law, Trish. She suggested I enter a photography contest.
I figured, "Okay, why not?" The winner receives a REALLY COOL camera bag by Jo Tote. So, I entered and ....




Thank you Trish!
I'm humbled.

11 scribbles...:

Sarah said...

YEAH!!!
What a great picture to have submitted. Congrats on the win/bag. Add that to the growing portfolio, huh!

Melissa said...

Carrie this is great news.
Those bags look awesome man.
Well done.
I was cracking up at your comment on the winners site.
LOL
Good on ya.

Hawks Family said...

Congrats on winning the photo contest and on the weaning of Tagen. Both are great accomplishments and should make you feel great!

Trish and Greg said...

Good job, Carrie. Keep up the good work.

Talbot Family said...

You ROCK! I love it. Good job.

Kat said...

WOWZERS... is the right word for it!!
That is one of my fav photos of little Tagen! No wonder you won!!

Annette said...

Wow! There were like 152 people in that contest! I told you you were good!!

Rosanne said...

Congrats Carrie! It is such an adorable picture! maybe I will have to get you to do our family photos this Spring.

Jullie said...

Congratulations, Carrie! Your picture is super cute and the bag looks awesome!!! I wish I had one. Enjoy it! You earned it! :)

Laura said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! WAY TO GOOOOO!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU... lets see a picture of the prize :)

jenhatch said...

CONGRATS! That's awesome and SUCH an awesome picture of her!! Way to have some mad skills Carrie!!