We were lucky enough to capture Tagen's first steps on film.
She took these steps on March 15, I'm just slow posting this.
I love this film because you can see what a tease Tagen really is.
She teases me into thinking she's going to walk, then she starts laughing and drops to the floor.
She hasn't really tried walking again since she was sick, but I'm going to keep trying with her this week. Before I know it, she'll be cruising all over the house and I'll be begging her to sit down!

6 scribbles...:
LOL That's so funny.
She really IS a tease.
Crack up.
She is a funny girl! Go Tagen!
Oh man! She is so cute! I thought the pictures of the piggy tails was gonna be hard to top... but that video is awesome! What a happy little dolly!!! xo
How fun - that first time of taking steps is so fun to witness. She really is a crack up, what a fun little girl you have there!
I don't know whose squeal is cuter...hers or yours :)
I love her little giggles....that is just soooo cute!
Post a Comment