We've never carved pumpkins with Olivia before. We thought this was a good year to start.
Last night while the candy corn cookies were baking, Brad helped Olivia carve her
first Jack-o-lantern. She couldn't figure out why were cutting her
"favorite punkin" until we put the candles inside and lit him up for her.
Making the first incision....
Greasy grimy pumpkin guts....
Olivia wasn't sure what to make of the insides...
Almost finished....
Happy Halloween!!!

10 scribbles...:
What a cute pumpkin, I have never carved one with Macie, you're right, this year is a good year/ good age for it.
I saw you in the Smith's parking lot today, we should hang out sometime, get the girls together.
looks cute olivia! I like your pumpkin a lot!
It's really cute.
I love a good jack-o-lantern! We are waiting till Friday to carve ours so they are nice and fresh. Hopefully you are bringing Olivia up to our neighborhood to trick or treat. It is the best street, you know.
Nice job! We take the easy way out and do it with a carving knife from a kit. its SO much harder with a real knife.
Good job on the pumpkin carving.
I thought you might like to look at one guy's take on the orange orb: http://pumpkingutter.com/
This guy is very talented, and hilarious, too.
Cute pumpkin! We are carving ours tomorrow.
ha ha ha ha i love olivia's face when she is looking at the pumpkin guts. how funny!
hehehe...so cute:) I love the look of confusion with the pumpkin guts...classic. ;)
Great pumpkin!! Oh what fun it is to carve pumpkins! We baked our seeds with salt. The kids loved them!
Post a Comment