Monday, October 19, 2009

Blowing Wishes in the Wind...

I took the girls on a walk today. It was perfect weather... and I was perfectly entertained by Olivia. We used to call this
"Blowing our wishes in the wind..." Makes me wonder what she was wishing for...









I asked Olivia what she was doing and she told me she was "blowing out the flowers."
I guess whatever you call it, it's still fun to do. Go make some of your own wishes while they are still "in season."

7 scribbles...:

Annette said...

Most of the time I think she looks just like you, and then there will be that one shot where I see Brad in her! Great combination, I guess!

Melissa said...

Beautiful Carrie, just beautiful.

Laura said...

GORGEOUS CHILD!!!! My goodness!!!

I hope theres lots of these 'cause I got lots of wishes to "send".

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I love the brown tones and the expressions on her face.

Tiffany said...

CUTE pics Carrie!!! She is a little beauty, that Olivia :)

Anonymous said...

awesome! i remember doing that in the neighbors lawn as a kid... well, they didn't like it so much (hey you're spreading weeds!) but it thought it was sure fun!

btw your song totally made me jerk when it came on ha ha ha. i had my volume up too loud! lol!

Linetta said...

Your photography skills are AMAZING!