Happy Halloween!
Our little "punkins" before trick or treating.
They have cute little matching shirts.
Olivia doing her "pumpkin dance" as she called it...
Tagen getting one of the treats from the night.
I thought this was harmless in giving to her... Turns out, if you let a baby suck on it long enough, some of her spit will get
down in the packaging and she gets a mild sugar high from the juice off the sucker. :)
Olivia scored in the treat department! Thank fully, she hasn't asked for ANY of her candy today.
Maybe that's because she's eaten two of the many cinnamon rolls I made yesterday.... ha ha!

7 scribbles...:
Cute!
I would like to see her pumpkin dance.
they look cute
CUTE little punkins!
They are so cute!
LOL... Tagen is smart and persistent :)
Very cute!!!
Brayden had the exact same pumpkin costume this year! He picked it out all by himself. We walked down the costume isle and he immediatley pointed and yelled " punk-punk," as he likes to call them :)
I heard you came around, sorry I missed you. We were on the next street over, and it was kind of weird because we didn't pass any other trick or treaters. It was like we were having our own personal halloween.
Post a Comment