The girls and I took a drive up the mountain side to see the changing of the seasons displayed through the leaves.
It was beautiful... to say the least. Have I mentioned that I LOVE FALL?
When we got up by where all the leaves had started changing, Olivia said,
"Wow Mom! This is amazing! Look at all the colors on the trees! It's so beautiful!"
Here's some of the pictures I snapped while up there....
Happy Fall everyone!

10 scribbles...:
Fall is my favorite. That is why I had a fall wedding. I LOVE THE COLORS! Best time of the year if you ask me.
Who wouldn't love fall when they have seen it through your eyes? Thanks for the pics.
great pictures! i love the one you used for the title of your blog. fall is seriously the best time of the year! too bad it doesn't last as long as friggin winter!
Love the close ups. Second and last!
I love the picture with the mountains.
You are a natural! I totally agree with Tiffany's comment.
Great pictures Carrie!! They are beautiful!
hey carrie. you always leave such sweet comments on my blog. . .here's a little one for you. . . you and your camera are getting along WELL! such fabulous photo-storytelling. i LOVE your last fall pic here. xoxo
Amazing! Love it! (especially that first one) xxx
So refreshing!! I love it too!
Post a Comment