I absolutely LOVE having a telephoto lens with my camera. I am able to catch some truly special moments without the subjects knowing... usually. It tends to be a more genuine experience when put on film that way. While playing at the weekly play group today, I was able to capture this special experience with Olivia and her friend Meg. It made me smile, and still does, to see how the story unfolded. It was great hearing about it afterwards from Olivia in her own words... "Mom, I shared with Meg. I had so much fun. Can we go play with her again?"
Enjoy the story...
What a successful day at the park. I love seeing Olivia have such a great time with her friends, and it made me smile, (I'm still smiling), to see her so happy because she chose to share with Meg. Maybe all those conversations with her about sharing are starting to sink in?..... Hopefully.

9 scribbles...:
you know that would make a great scrapbook page!
Just when you wonder if all the effort is worth it they show you it is.
It's great.
Well done.
Beautiful! :)
Very nice. I guess I had already left before you got there. Sad I missed you.
How cute! Yes, they really do listen to us.
looks like those conversations are indeed sinking in. i LOVE picture stories!
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Thanks for Olivia sharing the goods! Meg is certain she has a best friend now.
I may blog about it as well...to record how the story played out. Such a tender moment.
first of all that is SUPER cute. You have taught her well!
second, you are SO good at capturing these great moments and those darling girls!
I share your love of photography. I like your style!
Post a Comment