Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Cookies

My sister forwarded me the address of THIS blog and told me about some adorable candy corn
cookies on the blog that I had to check out. They looked great and SIMPLE so I decided to
make some for FHE last night. Olivia had a great time helping cut the triangles and putting them on the pan. Check them out...
Use this cookie mix, unless you have a recipe you really like...

put in the fridge for about 1 1-2 hours
cut into 1/4" slices and make triangles...
Cook at 375 degrees for 7 - 9 minutes
Enjoy! They are really yummy.

Candy Corn Cookies

2 Betty Crocker Sugar cookie mixes
2 eggs
2/3 cups butter
Food coloring

Mix the cookie mixes, eggs and softened butter.
Divide into thirds and add food coloring.
Put into a loaf pan in layers and refrigerate for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
Cut into 1/4" slices and make triangles.
Cook at 375 degrees for 7 - 9 minutes.

3 scribbles...:

Sarah said...

They turned out cute (and yummy).
All gone around here!

Melissa said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I LOVE IT.
Alright I'm making them.
Probably tonight.
LOL

Julie said...

That is a really cute idea. I am making sugar cookies on friday....maybe I will take the easy way out and make these instead! :)