Last night we had my sister's and brother's families over for dinner and a family tradition of making owl cookies for FHE.
My family has been making these cookies for as long as I can remember. It's fun to pass the tradition onto our kids.
Olivia letting me admire her masterpieces.
Isn't he cute? Looks just like an owl.
Tagen had fun watching and wishing she could eat one too...
My newest nephew Clayton and his mom, Jenn. Cute, right?
Sugar high kicking in for Olivia and Cooper.
Amanie and Harlie making their cookies.
We had a really great time! Thanks for coming down guys! Can't wait for next year.

4 scribbles...:
We had so much fun. thanks for letting us bombard your house.
I'll need to get that recipe from you...I saw something similar the other day and thought I might attempt it. The girls would love it!
Yeah I'd love the recipe as well Carrie.
So FUN! My kids would LOOVE this!
Post a Comment