Last weekend we had the opportunity to go to my family reunion. We went to my uncle's
property up in Idaho by Bear Lake and we had a BLAST! Here's a few pictures of our weekend.
We took a little drive on Saturday morning. This is how beautiful the country is up there..
I want to go back and build a cabin up this road. Wouldn't this be an amazing driveway?
Everything is sooo green and wet up there.
We found this little waterfall on our drive.
On Saturday afternoon, we all headed down to Bear Lake.
Here' s our little family photo.
My view from the back of the jeep while I was feeding Tagen. Perfect, isn't it?
Olivia has been asking to go the beach for months.
She's in heaven playing in the sand and water.
Tagen's first experience with a lake, swimming suit and sand.
Look at those legs! So cute and chubby!
Brad keeping Tagen asleep while I made breakfast.
She did AMAZING while camping. What a little trooper.
Papa and Olivia coloring together.
She completely adores him... all the grandkids do.
Olivia enjoying her watermelon.
I think this is the quintessential picture of summertime fun!
We really enjoyed the weekend and love spending time with family... But, after 3 days of sleeping in a tent, using an outhouse, smelling like a campfire, not having running water, and showering in bug spray, it was REALLY nice to come home and shower.

6 scribbles...:
It's so true. Camping is awesome but coming home is nice too.
It looks amazing.
Glad you had fun.
Looks like you guys had a great, RELAXING break. The scenery is AMAZING. If you build that cabin...I'll be the first to visit!
What a true description of camping--plus all the baby stuff. Glad you had a good time with your family, though.
How fun for you all...glad you had a good time.
Looks like great fun! Camping is the best!
It is very pretty! I love camping. Glad it was a good time!
Post a Comment