Olivia loves music and she loves to sing. She has recently been singing "I Am A Child of God" over and over while playing. I get a laugh each time she sings it because her version is a little bit different from the one in the Hymn book. Here's her version...
"I am a child of God and so my parents are great. Help me to find the truth so I can learn to live with Him one day." and when she gets to the chorus, it goes something like this... "Lead me, guide me, walk beside to eat. Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do to live Him someday."
I'm not ready to tell her any different because I'm sure when she hits the teenage years, she might not think her "parents are great." I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts.

3 scribbles...:
How cute! We have our own little version at our house that Hailey likes to sing. It's way too cute and I definitely don't want to correct her, she'll figure it out soon enough, for right now, I just want to enjoy her little cuteness.
That's a good pic of Olivia.
I'm very grateful for food.
I think she has her priorities straight.
It was good to see you today.
I wish we could've talked more.
It's interesting what kids think they hear in a song. She is too cute!
Post a Comment