We had a special family meeting on Saturday to bless Tagen. Between Brad's and my families, we had close to 60 people gather to support us and Tagen. It was a beautiful blessing and the Spirit was strong. Tagen's beautiful dress was made by my mom. She does fabulous work. We really appreciate all the love and support we receive from our families.
Tagen Elizabeth Morris

7 scribbles...:
SOOOO sweet! What a B. U. T.! I saw Tagen from afar yesterday and wondered if you were blessing her. I am sure it was so wonderful. Babies are the BEST and Tagen is no exception. She is seriously so cute!
Beautiful dress. Glad that I could see it in person on Sunday. That's great that G'ma made it...even more sentimental!
Glad that the day was nice and that so many family could get together to support you and Brad.
She looks perfect Carrie like a little angel.
I'm glad it went well.
That's great you have so much family close by to share this special occasion. Tagen's dress is adorable--great job grandma!!
What a sweetheart! She looks absolutely beautiful in her dress - your Mom is very talented. Congrats on a very successful special day.
It was such a great little meeting. We were so happy to be there and she did look beautiful. We love you Tagen
Was her blessing this last Sunday? I must have been changing a diaper, because I didn't hear it :(
Post a Comment