Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Going Private

I've really wanted to avoid going private, but due to "un-wanted eyes" viewing my blog, I'm taking the plunge.  There are just some people I don't want to share my life with.  Please leave me your email address if you want to keep reading.

26 scribbles...:

Tiffany said...

I would love to keep keeping up with you. You have my email.

Laura said...

Me too! You have my email. (welcome to the land of privacy :)

Julie said...

Hey Carrie, include me!! Use the yahoo address and not the gov address. Thanks!!! If you have questions about my email just send me a text.

Tiffany said...

Please include me! tiffany.skelton@comcast.net

Melissa said...

I love that pic.
I'm sure you have mine.
Sorry about the unwanted eyes.

Michele said...

Yes, I still want to read!
micheleheiner@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Me!

Hawks Family said...

I still want to view your blog, so add me to your list! jjzhawks@hotmail.com

Williams Tale Overture said...

please add me. brinleywilliams@hotmail.com

Chelsey said...

Us too! chelsey2113@hotmail.com

Sara said...

of course I want to keep in touch with you and you have my email

Unknown said...

Oooh, Carrie . . . add me too! I love your blog. sandalyn4@aol.com
Thanks!!!!

Maricela said...

I want to keep reading.

Carol said...

Carrie, I love your blog! You have my e-mail too. Thanx!!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!

Megan Hauze said...

Don't leave me out!
meganlhauze@hotmail.com

Becky (Denton) Berry said...

Love your blog. bexjex@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

We have to keep up on your great blog!
nataliek927@hotmail, if you do it on Topher's he will fail to follow through, so email me.

Cherringtons said...

roxychick4782@gmail.com

The CHAFFIN'S said...

would love to keep up with your family... my email is... afiremanswifetc@yahoo.com

Linetta said...

Please? jlmoyes@msn.com Thanks!

Jill said...

I would like to continue with your blog....please use the mommabland account. Thanks Carrie!! I love keeping up to date with your life and those beautiful children and snappy husband!!

Kay said...

If you would like to add me, that would be fantastic!!!!! The only address I have at this time is my work address, which I believe you have already. Hugs!!!

Jullie said...

Love your blog. Please keep us included! You have our e-mail. Use the comcast one. FB matt if you need it again. Thanks!!!!:)

Trish and Greg said...

We'd still like to follow your blog, we love it:

trishclark1976@msn.com, lkc_choraled@hotmail.com, lizelmo@juno.com

Rosanne said...

For sure! Let me know if you don't have my email!